Minecraft 1.2.1 Download FREE
Minecraft 1.2.1 download for free, minecraft 1.2.1 download free , get minecraft 1.2.1, minecraft 1.2.1 download, minecraft 1.2.1 free
- New map file format called Anvil, allowing a new height limit (256 instead of 128).
- However, in the Nether, layers 128 to 256 are only accessible in creative mode, due to the unchanged ceiling bedrock at layer 127.
- New Jungle biome.
- Added Ocelots.
- Added Cats.
- Added Iron Golems.
- New AI for mobs.
- Tame wolves can have puppies.
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
- Zombie sieges will occur occasionally at night.
- Zombies break down doors on hard difficulty.
- New items and blocks.
- Crafting recipe for ladder now yields 3 ladders instead of 2.
- Crafting recipe for slab now yields 6 slabs instead of 3.
- Added rare drops for mobs.
- Added the items Fire Charge and Bottle of Enchanting.
- Added Redstone Lamps.
- Added 3 new blocks textures ( ), that aren’t yet used in survival (Circle Stone Brick is accessible in creative).
- Changed Dispenser and Oak Sapling textures. ()
- Slabs and Stairs can be placed upside-down by placing them below a block.
- Placing blocks on Grass will replace it.
- Lava now has a faint rumbling sound effect, and large particles that hop out of the lava produce a popping sound.
- Very rare Desert Wells can be found in Desert biomes.
- Third person view may now show the sides of the player’s head when rotating.
- F3has some changes and additions:
- b: Shows what biome you are in.
- bl: Block brightness.
- sl: Sky brightness.
- rl: Raw brightness.
- Due to popular demand, Seed info is now “0″ in SMP to avoid people recreating the world in SSP.
- Collision Box on ladders readded.
- Vines can now be climbed like Ladders.
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes.
- When in the Nether, Snow Golems will turn red and die.
- Apparently Mobs spawn (too) often.
- Zombies will break doors even in Normal difficulty.
- Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone.
- Ambience works in Multiplayer.
- Mob spawners show the correct mob in SMP (instead of a pig).
- Big trees are very rare in Forest, birches, pines in Taiga, swamp trees in Swamps, Giant Mushrooms in Mushroom Biomes.
- 99% of the big trees are replaced by small trees, so no big trees in biomes like Mountains that could generate rare big trees.
- Snow doesn’t appear on maps.
- F3 takes more resources than before (but less in SMP), making the game unplayable on old computers.
- The biome “FrozenRiver” and “DesertHills” does not have a space like other biomes (e.g. “Ice Mountains”).
- Mushrooms are generated on bedrock layer in The Nether.
- In SMP, the cloud shadows aren’t sometimes under a cloud, because clouds are different at each client, but the shadow remains same.
Credit: Minecraft Wiki