Minecraft 1.2.5 Download FREE
Minecraft 1.2.5 download for free, minecraft 1.2.5 download free , get minecraft 1.2.5, minecraft 1.2.5 download, minecraft 1.2.5 fre
- Added shift-clicking support in furnaces.
- Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the “Pick block” key.
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session.
- Made cats less eager to sit on things and less patient.
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will immediately activate the TNT).
- Inside the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (MOJANG_C.DSA, MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed CODESIGN.RSA and CODESIGN.SF; their function remains the same.
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers to spawn).
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
- Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X.
- Various “Pick Block” bugs, to sum up:
- Gives the block’s drop rather than the block itself.
- Gives technical blocks or other items that you cannot legitimately obtain.
Credit: Minecraft Wiki